[NEBULA] How to configure the AP Security with WPA2/3 Enterprise

Options
Zyxel_Freda
Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
edited April 12 in SSID

Figure 1   Using WPA2 Enterprise authentication

The example shows administrators how to configure the AP Security with WPA2/3 Enterprise. There are two ways for using WPA2/3 Enterprise for an SSID, Nebula cloud authentication, and My RADIUS server.

Note:

All configurations are used as examples in this article. Please replace them with your actual network configuration. 

Configure WPA2/3-Enterprise – Nebula Cloud Authentication   1     After logging to NCC, select Configure > Access points > SSID advanced settings. 2     Select the SSID you want to set and select to WPA2-Enterprise or WPA3-Enterprise with Nebula cloud authentication.   3     Go to Configure > Cloud authentication and create a user by selecting User.   4     Click +Add and fill in the user’s information, and then click Create user. Click Save for changing.  
Configure WPA2/3-Enterprise – My RADIUS Server   1     After logging to NCC, select Configure > Access points > SSID advanced settings.
2     Select the SSID you want to set in the authentication page, and select to WPA2-Enterprise or WPA3-Enterprise with My RADIUS server.   3     Fill in the Radius server information and click Save.
4     Go to RADIUS server, add AP into the trust list and create a user.
Test the Result  1     The WLAN security of authentication in the SSID page is showed as the following setting.  
OR
2     After the client is connected to the AP, there’s a pop-up window to ask for username/ password.

3     You can also check the client status in Clients. The Security of this client shows WPA2-Enterprise WPA2-Enterprise or WPA3-Enterprise.