Celebrating Zyxel’s 30th Year Anniversary Promotion

It has been an incredible ride these past 30 years! Your voice has inspired us to provide complete product portfolios and end-to-end solutions for security network. Whether you're a ZyWALL/USG user, or just starting to look at Zyxel security products, we’d like to take this time to express our sincere appreciation for your interest and participation in the Zyxel brand.

Promotion Details

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Zyxel we're offering a 1-year SecuReporter subscription to ZyWALL and USG series customers! This incredible promotion is limited time only, so activate now to enjoy all the security benefits of cloud intelligence analytics! See how to Activate

• Promotion Period: 5th August - 31st October 2019
  • Supported Firmware: ZLD 4.32 and after
  • Subscription Period: 13 Months (1Year+1Month Trial)
  • Qualified Models: ZyWALL 110/ ZyWALL 310/ ZyWALL 1100/ USG20-VPN/ USG20W-VPN/ USG40/ USG40W/ USG60/ USG60W/ USG110/ USG210/ USG310/ USG1100/ USG1900/ USG2200 series
  • Log Retention: 7 days

Terms and Conditions

Why Cloud Intelligence Analytics-SecuReporter is needed?

The Zyxel CNM SecuReporter is a cloud-based intelligent analytics and report service with collection and correlation features is designed for ZyWALL product lines. It provides network administrators with centralized view of network activities.

• In-depth analytics, turning device logs into security insights
  • User analytics identify high risk users within your network
  • Customized reports deliver security analysis that cater to your needs

Watch the video

FAQ

Q1: Promotion Period:

A1: The promotion begins on 5 August, 2019 01:00 PM (GMT+8) and ends on 31 October, 2019 23:59 PM (GMT+8).

Q2: How to activate SecuReporter?

A2: Click here to watch Activation Walkthrough.

Q3: If I have already activated SecuReporter 1-year license, what will happen to my device after 5 Aug.?

A3: You get an additional 13 months upon your existing license; total days would be remaining days+ 396 days with 30 days analytics and 1-year log retention.

Q4: If I activated SecuReporter Trial license but has already expired, what will happen to my device after 5 Aug.?

A4: You can still get 13 months, please activate this and try our new features again.

Q5: If I need to extend the length of log retention and past analytics, what license can I choose?

A5: We can offer 1-year SecuReporter Premium License which can upgrade to past 30 days/analytics and 1-year log retention. Total days would be the remaining days within the 1-year SecuReporter Premium subscription.

Q6: If I have further questions, how do I contact Zyxel?

A6: If you have any further questions, please comment below.

Sign In to comment.