[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 7.2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Zyxel NAP102 V5.50 (ABDF.0)C0
Zyxel NAP203 V5.50 (ABFA.0)C0
Zyxel NAP303 V5.50 (ABEX.0)C0
Zyxel NAP353 V5.50 (ABEY.0)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-ACv2 V5.50 (ABEL.0)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC PRO V5.50 (ABHD.0)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC HD V5.50 (ABIN.0)C0
Zyxel NWA1302-AC V5.50 (ABKU.0)C0
Zyxel NWA5123-AC HD V5.50 (ABIM.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6303D-S V5.50 (ABGL.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6103D-I V5.50 (AAXH.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-E V5.50 (AASD.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-S V5.50 (AASE.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6503D-S V5.50 (AASF.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6552D-S V5.50 (ABIO.0)C0
Zyxel WAC6553D-E V5.50 (AASG.0)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
- Six WAC6100/6500 series 802.11ac APs (WAC6103D-I , WAC6502D-E, WAC6502D-S, WAC6503D-S, WAC6552D-S, WAC6553D-E) now support triple mode with 1 year Professional Pack license bundled, NebulaFlex Pro™, to be Nebula Control Center managed apart from previous standalone and hardware controller managed.
- Support sign-in with Facebook Wi-Fi on Nebula Control Center.
- RSSI threshold can be configured by per-AP basis on Nebula Control Center.
- Added Wireless Health feature to 11ac wave 2 and beyond series AP on Nebula Control Center.
- Added SSID name attribute in the redirected URL of external captive portal for 3rd party vendor integration.
- DCS default behavior is changed to 'Scheduled, 03:00am, in all weekdays", and DCS interval is restricted to 60~1440 minutes on Nebula Control Center.
- Added Station Roaming logs to trace roaming event on Nebula Control Center.
- Added support NETCONF Call Home over TLS on port 4335 (RFC8071).
- Greatly reduce switching time to cloud mode of NebulaFlex & NebulaFlex Pro.
- Added the reason on cloud AP local GUI when AP cannot be managed by Nebula Control Center.
- After firmware upgrading, LED status may be incorrect.
- Client cannot pass MAC authentication with “MAC authentication expire” even the account is configured to never expire.
- AP Event log sometimes shows ”Empty Log - fix me quickly”.
- The AP cannot boot up successfully due to kernel panic issue with NWA1123-AC HD.
- Client without gain an IP address may not show on NCC client page.
- The NAP102 broadcasted initial setup SSID instead of configured SSID.
- The AP cannot be managed by Nebula Control Center but client can access Internet.
Patch 1 bug fixes(2019-07-05)
Non-frozen model including WAC6500, WAC6300, WAC6100, NWA1100 series, NWA5123-AC HD
- Guest network doesn't work on WAC6303D-S on cloud mode.
- Netconf connection log may display incompletely.
Patch 2 bug fixes(2019-07-24)
- Accumulated bugs fixed.
- NWA1123-AC HD, NWA1302-AC, NWA5123-AC HD, and WAC6303D-S do not support Smart Mesh in the current release.