SecuReporter News Update - Archive Logs Download
21 June 2019 — To further improve “SecuReporter”, we developed Archive Logs Download. Starting from ZyWALL firmware release version ZLD 4.32, you can enjoy this great feature.
SecuReporter now supports:
- Archive logs download
ZyWALL series send the logs to SecuReproter for analytics. Log archiving is the process of moving ZyWALL logs that are no longer actively used to the cloud storage for long-term retention. Archive logs is important and must be retained for future reference or regulatory compliance.
How to Download?
In Logs>Log Download> Create Target, you can view a list of ZyWALL device logs
1. Select the time period and then click Search button
2. Tick the checkbox of desired logs and then click Create Target button
Note: SecuReporter will automatically delete all logs that are older than the length of the supported contract.
In Logs>Log Download> Download Target,
3. Select the logs you want to download and the logs are in Ready To Download status
4. Click Download Target button, then the zip files will be saved.
Download Private Date Mapping
If data protection policy of your device is Partially Anonymous, please also click Download Private Data Mapping button to help you map personal information with original log data.
Firmware & Services
SecuReporter 30-day trial version ship with the following ZyWALL series:
If you want to learn more about SecuReporter, you may download the user’s guide from:
• Product Material Downloads
• Download Library
• SecuReporter Dashboard > Help > Online Documents
To access SecuReporter Portal: https://secureporter.cloudcnm.zyxel.com/