NSG50 with GS1900 and NAP102

sly
sly Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Moin Leute,

ich habe folgendes Problem ich habe einmal ein Gateway NSG 50 (cloud) dahinter ein GS1900 Switch an diesem wiederum sind die Accesspoints NAP102 (Cloud).

Jetzt ist meine Frage an euch wie ich es mit dem VLAN richtig hinbekomme, sodass ich den Gästen unabhängig von meinen Geräten ein WLan zur Verfügung stellen kann.

Ich habe im NSG50(Online) ein VLAN 20 eingerichtet und bei den NAP(Online) habe ich der SSID das VLAn 20 zugeordnet, im GS1900 Switch habe ich einfach ein VLAn 20 eingerichtet ohne großartig weiter zu konfigurieren, da die NAP102 einmal über das VLAN 1 und einmal über das VLAN20 ein Netzwerk aufziehen sollen.

Allerdings wird beim Gäste Wlan nicht die IPRange vom VLAN20 weitergegeben und können auch weiterhin auf meine Geräte intern zugreifen. Kann wer helfen?

mit Google übersetzt:
Moin people,

I have the following problem I once have a gateway NSG50 (cloud) and behind a GS1900 switch on this turn, the access points are NAP102 (cloud).

Now my question to you is how to get it right with the VLAN, so that I can provide the guests with wireless internet access independent of my devices.
I've set up a VLAN 20 in the NSG50 and the NAP102, I have the SSID on the VLAN 20 selected, in the GS1900 switch, I have simply set up a VLAN 20 without great further to configure, since the NAP102 once on the VLAN 1 and once over the VLAN 20 should raise a network.

However, the guest wlan is not the IP range of the VLAN20 passed on and can continue to access my devices internally. Can who help?

Kind regards

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @sly,

Welcome to Zyxel Community! 

I think the issue may be related to the VLAN configuration on your GS1900 Switch.
    Please help to check if you have already configured VLAN 20 tagged for the ports which connect to NSG50 and NAP102.
    You may access the Switch via WebGUI and go to "Configuration > VLAN > VLAN > VLAN Port".

Hope it helps.
    Jason

Nebula Tips & Tricks