[NEBULA] Nebula configuration method

GoodDay
GoodDay Posts: 12  Freshman Member
Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
As a nebula product's distributor and service integrator, we are required one extra month to setup customer configuration before delivering devices to customer site. Therefore, is there any way to config functions on NCC without knowing customer's ID and password prior to products(eg: NAP/NSW) delivery ? How can we achieve this goal without consuming 1 year license term of customers ?

Comments

• Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hello GoodDay,
    Nebula supports multi-admins per Organization, allowing the customer to add your Nebula account as admin - Full privileges into the Organization to which devices belong. In that way, you will be able to add the devices and apply configurations according to customer needs without knowing customer's ID and password. Once your role as SI is completed, the customer is able to remove your account as administrator.

At the moment, when you register the device into an Organization the 1 year license starts to count, however, we are working in an enhancement in which it might be possible to pre-configure the device.
  • GoodDay
    @Nebula_Bayardo

Good to know that !
    When will you expect to announce pre-configuration feature ? It will helps us to expedite product deliveries based on customer requirement.
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    edited March 2017
    @GoodDay at this moment I can't promise you an estimated time, but I can assure you that we are working hard in developing the best way for you to enjoy this period.
    Nonetheless, you can configure some settings to the customer site even if the devices haven't been registered. In this way, once the device are registered into the site, NCC will push the configuration you have applied. Please take a look to our FAQ about pre-configured settings.
  • GoodDay
    edited March 2017
    @Nebula_Bayardo
    Thanks your pre-config information on NCC prior to device registration. Although the functions are limited, it is still help us to pre-config the devices at first. BTW, the hyperlink you provided didn't work, but I found the right FAQ :)
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Oh sorry about that, I already fixed it :smile:

Nebula Tips & Tricks