[NEBULA] How can I purchase a Nebula Pro Packl?

qshex
qshex Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I would like to use some of the alerting features but I need to add a license for the pro pack. I cannot determine how to buy this in the US.  I called zyxel sales and left a voice mail, if anyone can point me to an online store to purchase the pack, that would be awesome.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited January 2019
    Hello @qshex,

May I know which feature or which device license you want?
    We'll contact with the US sales for providing more information and helping you.

Thanks.

• alien8
    alien8 Posts: 4
    Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector First Comment
    @Nebula_Freda

I have a similar question, although the license calculator in the NCC is a bit confusing. If I'm not mistaken, I should get 180 points by registering the (2) NWA-1123-ACv2 access points I've purchased, but I don't see how to register them. I've been able to activate them but not register. Additionally, there's a banner at the top of the pages that states "This organization is using the free version of Nebula. Advanced features can be unlocked by purchasing a Nebula Pro Pack License." but there is no information regarding purchasing anywhere else in the NCC.

If you could have someone contact me as well, I'd like to resolve these issues soon.

thank you.

• Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @alien8,

The NWA1123-AC v2 is not bundled the license, so it's not a problem that you didn't get the NCC points after registering the AP.
    I have sent your request to nebula.renewal@zyxel.com.tw who will help to bridge you and the local support to resolve the license issue. 

Hi  @qshex,
    I also sent your request, too.

Please let me know if you still have problem about the license.
    Thanks.
  • alien8
    alien8 Posts: 4
    Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector First Comment
    @Nebula_Freda

Thank you very much.

Nebula Tips & Tricks