thank you

• Bilal
    Bilal Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

No. Date/Time          Source                Destination          

Priority           Category              Note                 

1   2019-11-21 14:18:30 192.168.1.73:35960                          

alert              capwap                                                                

AP Disconnect. MAC:04:B0:64:21:D4:F2,Name:lifter,Reason:Idle in RUN State,Model:WAC6553D-E

• RichardHan
    RichardHan Posts: 29  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options

@Bilal

Cloud you please describe more details about your symptom? such as how long the AP stays in offline, and are there all managed APs disconnect, or just a specific one? Can wireless station access to AP and Internet when AP's offline?

also, It will be nice if you attach the diagnostic information of both NXC and issuing AP, which helps Zyxel official user analyze the symptom and find the root cause.

Also, it will be nice if you can provide the network topology of how AP/NXC/Gateway connect to each other. And trying if you can ping to the AP by NXC when it is offline. Which helps to clarify the network topology and the traffic status between them.

• drmi
    drmi Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Good morning,

my zyxel network consists of 1 x USG110 (4.35 AAPH 2) and 3 x WAC6103D-I.

All APs are in managed mode. There are always two APs online.

In "Query Controller Log" there is a message visiable:

alert

CAPWAP

AP Disconnect. MAC:BC:99:11:D5:64:C0,Name:AP-Wohnzimmer,Reason:Idle in RUN State,Model:WAC6103D-I

What is the reason for these problems?

• drmi
    Options

In addition:

Now another AP is offline. Two are online.

• RichardHan
    RichardHan Posts: 29  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options

@drmi Did you buy any additional APC license for USG110?

By default USG110 is only allowed to manage 2 APs. You can buy additional license to expand the management quota (By contacting to your regional sales.)

You can search for your regional sales from the link below: https://www.zyxel.com/where_to_buy/where-to-buy.shtml

• drmi
    Options

Thank you for your answer. Ok - I understand. Does a USG210 allow to manage two APs too?

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,296  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @drmi,

The default Managed AP number of USG210 is two.

Here is the specification for your reference.

https://www.zyxel.com/products_services/Unified-Security-Gateway-USG110-210-310/comparison#specifications

• Phaedrus
    Options

@Zyxel_Emily,

I am currently experiencing the AP Disconnect, Idle in run state problem repeatedly on a new ATP200 with two managed WAC6503 AP's. Can be once or multiple times a day. The ATP is running 4.35(ABFW.2) and the AP's are running 5.40(AASF.2). I cannot see anything in the logs which causes the AP's to disconnect. The simply go off and then take up to an hour to reestablish with CAPWAP. I don't see frequency issues or other deployment problems on an analyzer.

Is there new firmware patch for this? Any additional info needed to help you diagnose?

• Bilal
    Bilal Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    @RichardHan
    My problem was related with samsung mobile phone. When the Samsung user connect the AP. AP cant work properly because of missing igmp packets. Zyxel turkey captutr controller and They will release New firmware as soon. 

Security Highlight