SecuReporter after Trial Reset

Celestis
Celestis Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Security
Hi there,
after SecuReporter Trial Reset Announcement on 19.10.2018 happend something with the result, that SecuReporter send us only empty Reports. So we deleted the "organisation" and add the same as a new one, with the same device. Now, there is only "Buy" option, but why? We want test your SecuReporter:

And, as our reseller told me, the price for licenses will be public in November 2018. Why you give us the link to buy, when at the moment there is no chance?

The other point is, that we want see the whole traffice, when possible. We tried to do this like the way someone describe in another post, but in UTM Profil => AppPatrol I have no box to activate "all traffic". Is there a chance for us?

Thanks in advance
Celestis

All Replies

• Plats
    Plats Posts: 12  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    This is acculy a really good question.
    I'm struggling with the same issues!
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,280  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @Celestis,

To use SecuReporter, the USG60 must run with firmware 4.32(AAKY.0).

After the device is registered to myZyxel.com, login to myZyxel.com and go to Device Management > My Device > USG60.

Click “Details” and “Activate” to activate SecuReporter trial service.

After SecuReporter trial service is activated, you'll find SecuReporter in CONFIGURATION > Cloud CNM.

Then you can enable “Enable SecuReporter” and “Include Traffic Log”.

• Zyxel_Emily

Hi @Celestis,

The buy link for SecuReporter cannot be grayed out on myZyxel.com.

The link and the standard license will be available in November.

You can still enjoy 30 days free SecuReporter trial by activating trial service at myZyxel.com.

• iSpeed
    iSpeed Posts: 110  Ally Member
    Tech support just told me secureporter for the USG series not ready til Jan 2019 with new firmware 4.33.
  • Zyxel_Emily

USG series support SecuReporter since firmware 4.32.
    After the device is upgraded to 4.32 and registered to myZyxel.com, you can activate SecuReporter trial service at myZyxel.com to start using it.
  • Deanshih
    Deanshih Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    edited November 2018
    As far as I know, most of USG models support SecuReporter since firmware 4.32, the only exceptional models are USG310/1100/1900 that will be supported in firmware 4.33 
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Hi @Deanshih

Yes, that's the correct information.

Hi @iSpeed
    You can refer to Deanshih's post for the correct information.
  • iSpeed
    iSpeed Posts: 110  Ally Member
    Unfortunately I had to roll all my usg40w's back to the patch version 4.31 to fix the local access points going offline after 2 or 3 days bug. 
  • Zyxel_Emily

Hi @iSpeed,

About the Local-AP going offline issue, the bug will be merged to the next official firmware 4.33.

It will be released in late December.

Sorry to make you downgrade USG40W to fix offline radio issue but not able to use SecuReporter.

If you need firmware 4.32 with offline radio issue in order to use SecuReporter, here are the firmware for your verification before 4.33 is officially released.

USG20W-VPN

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxgtlys7tyfuikf/432ABAR0ITS-WK43-r86079.zip?dl=0  

USG40W

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwsujmservu6xo1/432AALB0ITS-WK43-r86079.zip?dl=0  

USG60W

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qipt17modzgj11p/432AAKZ0ITS-WK43-r86079.zip?dl=0

• support
    support Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    What happen after secureporter license expired? Can we access to Organization and device?
    How about the logs on cloud?

Security Highlight