[NEBULA] Not up to Date - Configurations Status

OmanDry
OmanDry Posts: 3
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi, 
I'm going round in circles - I can not find a way to force updating of my AP devices.  One shows as up to date but the rest are waiting.  I have tried modifying the config to force a fresh update but so far no good. Logged into the devices and no option to download the update, am I missing something?
Is there a simple way to force an update of the devices?
Thanks in advance :)

All Replies

• CrazyTacos
    CrazyTacos Posts: 53  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    how long did you wait before making further configuration changes on the NAPs? It usually does not take more than 5 minutes to update the AP configurations...

Was that one AP always showing up to date sooner than your other APs?

• Hi Crazy!
    I waited hours for the updates, they eventually updated overnight.
    There are two AP's that seem to work better than others, different models on different segments of the network, but the others are on the same segments too.  So it makes no real sense and the logs show nothing useful (as far as I can tell) to describe what's going on.  Hence wanting a button to force an update.
    Thanks for your help all the same :) 
  • Update - so I have been chatting with Zyxel support today and it appears there was a glitch with their servers and updates were not being sent in a timely manner.  It is expected that all config changes should take no longer than 3-5 minutes to show (from what I gathered). so if the update is taking longer you know it might need further investigation.
    Hope thats helpful :)
  • Zyxel_Dean
    Zyxel_Dean Posts: 237  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hello @OmanDry ,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience that has caused you :s , the issue was fully resolved yesterday. Normally configurations should take no longer than 3-5 minute depending on the provisioning speed of the device. 
    Since now the issue is resolved, let us look forward to the phase 5 Nebula upgrade today :)
    You may let us know anytime if encounter any trouble.

Cheers!

Nebula Tips & Tricks