Options
13»

Comments

• pinger
    pinger Posts: 13  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited July 2018
    Options

Finally we do not get error 500 anymore, and WiFi client gets network access.
    Do you know when that API is expected to be available? and if it's a long term roadmap, is there any change to get client mac during transaction against Nebula NSG device? we just trace this info: GET /hotspot/140214/register?url=

/hotspot/140214/register is our external captive portal, and 192.168.50.1 is NSG's IP address. As you can see we only get agree.cgi, so any chance to activate any kind of debug mode to get client mac address at least during connection?

If we change network access from "click through" to "Sign-on-with Nebula Cloud" option (adding external RADIUS server), but keeping external captive portal, what changes should I add to my external captive portal code?, and would I get more info such as desired client mac address whenever a client tries to connect to my WiFi?, I mean not only weblogin.cgi.

Best regards

• Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hi @pinger

Please check your private message inbox. I would like to clarify something with you first.

Nebula Tips & Tricks