drop connection bank with firewall zywall 110

DanZyw
DanZyw Posts: 10  Freshman Member
Nebula Gratitude First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
i want understand who drop connection with my bank while i surf the internal page, the drop some time happen after few second after the login and sometime after few minute after the login. I make a first rule to allow any to bank ip, but nothing changed. Also with all feature disabled UTM KAV ect... the connection drop with variable time, only without phisical firewall the connection is stable. For now i changed trunk without success, next trial is only with wan active and the other passive .

may be that this session control when traffic is very high drop my connection?

Comments

• jonatan
    jonatan Posts: 143  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    I had a similar issue on trunk with the Lead Load balancing First , had a PC that works hard with the Bank to bind to a specific ISP channel through policies.
  • DanZyw
    the question is how understand who drop the connection! After we can decide what is better to change.
  • Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @DanZyw
    Can you try to add the routing profile and monitor it again.

If the issue still occur, please private message the configuration for checking further.
    Charlie
  • jonatan
    jonatan Posts: 143  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    DanZyw said:
    the question is how understand who drop the connection! After we can decide what is better to change.
    I contacted the tech support of the Bank and I was told that when balancing their equipment is not holding the session, and resets (sometimes I can't even autorizatia on the site-reset session) Recommended to go with one ISP. That's what we do. We have solved the problem.

• DanZyw
    the problem with bank has been solved by rule suggested from Zyxel_Charlie, now we have a stable connection with bank. Thank you very much!!! Best Regards.

Security Highlight