Dear Nebula fellows,
We have an exciting news to share with our beloved Nebula community – the new version of Nebula has just arrived! As our commitment to ensure that our users have a positive experience discovering the benefits of using Nebula in cloud networking management, we make sure that we continue to develop new features that are customer-centric and easy-to-use. Thus, in this latest release, we’ve rolled out several important features that will enhance your networking management. The new key features include:
- The Wireless health monitor* offers a competitive advantage by enabling users to automatically analyze the network, pinpoint the problematic connection, and optimize the performance of connected access points.
- Facebook WiFi for businesses that want to use the social media portal to connect with guest users and increase marketing possibilities
Also, Zyxel has expanded the Nebula portfolio once again by adding six new access points into the product family recently. Here are some key features in this new addition:
- The new APs are added to WAC6100 and WAC6500 series with the additional models that are suitable for outdoor environments in the latter’s series, totaling up to 34 devices in the Nebula’s cloud family.
- The APs are equipped with tri-mode management functionality, giving the users the freedom to switch between standalone, controller-managed, and cloud-managed modes.
- Each of the NebulaFlex Pro APs comes with a complimentary one-year subscription of the Professional Pack license, allowing the users – both new and existing, to not only get to explore the full scope of Nebula’s cloud services, but also experience the maximum benefits of what the software has to offer!
The Wireless health monitor*
* The Wireless Health Monitor only supports on 11AC wave 2 APs: NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD and WAC6303D-S